Tournament Pro Elite Air Hockey Table
Designed by Air Hockey Champions!
- 2 Time World Air Hockey Champion
- U.S. Air Hockey Association Pioneer
- Founder and Owner, Gold Standard Games
Professional quality sturdy goal end designed for maximum player comfort and durability.
Faceoff Circle and Centerline for Tournament Play.
Recommended by 11-time USAA World Champion Danny Hynes and 10-time Champion Tim Weissman
- Created by Air Hockey Champion Mark Robbins
- Same as our commercial-quality coin-operated tables, with free play button instead of coin mechanism
- Professional-style low profile, high-density aluminum rails for maximum bounce and bankability
- Fully sanctioned for Tournament Play by the U.S. Air-Hockey Association (USAA)
- Commercial-quality cabinet and leg construction designed for years of heavy use
- Special wear-resistant laminate top for years of durability
- Centerline and face-off circle for competitive play
- 3 1/2" diameter USAA-sanctioned glass-filled Lexan pucks for tournament-level speed and stability on the table
- Heavy-duty, player-friendly goal construction for problem-free operation
- Overhead score unit with light
- Exclusive black lighting or white lighting option
- Extra heavy-duty and player friendly goal construction
- Ultra-sturdy professional quality table
- Championship-level airflow from its commercial blower
- Weight 458 lbs
- Dimensions: Size: 99 ½" L x 51 ¼" W x 72"H