Tournament Pro Air Hockey Table
Designed by Air Hockey Champions!
- 2 Time World Air Hockey Champion
- U.S. Air Hockey Association Pioneer
- Founder and Owner, Gold Standard Games
Professional quality sturdy goal end designed for maximum player comfort and durability.
Faceoff Circle and Centerline for Tournament Play.
Recommended by 11-time USAA World Champion Danny Hynes and 10-time Champion Tim Weissman
The Gold Standard Games 8 ft. Tournament Pro Air Hockey Table brings the family together to enjoy some competitive play on a real air hockey table!. This beautiful table was designed by two-time World Air Hockey Champion Mark Robbins and was constructed to last for years to come. It features a commercial blower that provides championship-level airflow with professional-style low profile, high-density aluminum rails that allow for maximum bounce and bankability. It also features a rail-positioned electronic score display and a special wear-resistant laminate playing surface with a face-off circle at the center line for competitive play. Not only that, the GSG Tournament Pro Air Hockey Table is fully-sanctioned for tournament play by the U.S Air-Hockey Association. Table includes 3.5-inch diameter fiberglass-filled Lexan pucks and professional-style mallets.
- Created by Air Hockey Champion Mark Robbins
- Same as our commercial-quality coin-operated tables, with free play button instead of coin mechanism
- Professional-style low profile, high-density aluminum rails for maximum bounce and bankability
- Fully sanctioned for tournament play by the U.S. Air-Hockey Association (USAA)
- Commercial-quality cabinet and leg construction designed for years of heavy use
- Commercial blower for championship-level air flow
- Special wear-resistant laminate top for years of durability
- Centerline and face-off circle for competitive play
- 3 1/2" diameter USAA-sanctioned glass-filled Lexan pucks for tournament-level speed and stability on the table
- Heavy-duty, player-friendly goal construction for problem-free operation
- Side-mounted electronic score display
- Extra heavy-duty and player friendly goal construction
- Ultra-sturdy professional quality table
- Championship-level airflow from its commercial blower
- Weight 412 lbs
- Dimensions: Size: 99 ½" L x 51 ¼" W x 31"H